Join us as Kol Hadash provides and serves supper for approximately 30-80 guests who are in need and/or experiencing homelessness/food insecurity. Kol Hadash volunteers are needed for the following activities:
- Set up, serve, and clean up supper presented in cafe-like dining area. (arrive at 5:15 for setup; food arrives 6:00; dinner 6:30-7:30; volunteers to clean up after dinner.)
- Provide salad and bottled Italian or Caesar dressing for 20 people (4 volunteers needed).
- Provide chocolate chip cookies for 20 (2 cookies per guest for a total of 40 cookies) (4 volunteers needed)
- $20 donation toward the purchase of pizza for the meal (4 volunteers needed)
- Cut-up fruit for 10-15 people (4 volunteers needed)
We appreciate your volunteer efforts tremendously! If you are unable to volunteer on-site that day, we always welcome you to drop off your food items at the church prior to 6:00 PM on that day, or we can pick them up for you We heartily thank our Sunday School students for decorating placemats and for making centerpieces for this supper. This is truly a Kol Hadash community volunteering experience! Please email Lynn Miller communityservice@KolHadash.com for more information and to help with this important outreach event.
123 North Avenue
|We will bring...|
|salad with bottled italian or caeser dressing (for 20 people)||$ 0.00|
|chocolate chip cookies (40 cookies)||$ 0.00|
|fruit (cut for 10-15 people)||$ 0.00|
|$20 donation toward the purchase of pizza for the meal||$ 20.00|
|support with different amount $|